Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Help! Car concerns, anyone have a Mazda 2 TS2?!

Hi everyone,

I've just put a deposit down on a new car (a Mazda 2 TS2) as I wanted something new and reliable before the baby comes. I had a look in the boot to see if it looked big enough for a pram, which I thought it did! However, since ordering it yesterday I've read some reviews that say you may struggle to fit large items, eg. a pram in the boot!

I'm just wondering if anyone owns one, or knows someone who owns one who can let me know their opinion on this! I don't really want to lose my deposit but if it's not going to be baby-friendly I'd rather know now before officially buying it!

Thanks in advance :\)

Replies

• Hi there,

Maybe not a lot of help, but I have an old model mazda 2 and we can get our buggy in no bother. I have a mamas and papas travel system (aria?) and we can actually fit it and our toddler's stroller as well.

We find that if we go for a big shop, it's easier to leave the buggy as home and put both LOs in a trolley, but we can fit the normal weekly shop in with the buggy without any problems.

Obviously this may be no help to you with your car being a newer model but hopefully they're similar enough in size that you'll be ok image
  • Thank you :\) that puts my mind at rest x