Forum home› General Chat› General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Lets all be happy!!!

2»

Replies

• Ah when is your baby due? Yes my baby's name is theo he id due 6 weeks today (may 2nd).
    Id like a girl eventually but ill have my first baby then see what happens.x
  • hi Sophia im due 8th Sept!! Bet u cant wait now!! Hows bubbles doing?
  • Hey k8, bubbles is o.k been out all morning was feeling crappy so took a trip to ralph lauren & bought my baby a christening outfit, ha hes not even here yet!
    Then i went to vets, bubbles is fine but they want to put him in this special home just for hedgehogs so i have let them as hes safer there & can play with other hedgehogs bless him.
    I will still see him, and i know which one he is as he has a shaved part on him where he had 2 be treated and it wont grow back!
    I hope my bub comes little later so my fiance can be here but im babies dont come to order!
    are u ok today?? x x
    Hi suzanne, my fundus is now 32cm its gone from 25cm to 32cm in 2 weeks, i was worried cause it stayed at 25cm for 6 weeks so im relieved its got bigger! hope ur ok x x x
  • hiya hun im fine.. i hope ur little theo waits til his daddy's there to see him coming in2 the world!!However My o/h was there when i had jack and to be frank he wasnt that much use!! ha ha but i know what u mean i would've hated 4 him 2 have missed it!! Bet ur christening outfit is gorgeous!!

Because our 2 r gonna be sooo close 2 getha (jack will only be 15 months when new baby arrives) we're gonna have a joint christening 4 them.. it just seems silly having one now and another one nxt yr!! he he.
    U doin anything the wkend?
  • Hi k8, i keep missing you on here!! were always on at different times! hope your ok, im fine and bubs too. his christening outfit is lovely i didnt want anything too traditional for a boy, if i had a girl i would have got her a traditional dress but not for my boy.
    That will be lovely to have a joint christening for them both, how cute! Not doing much the weekend just shopping to make me feel better and get owain some new summer clothes for when he gets back to the uk. Are you doing anything nice? do clocks go forward this weekend?
    my e mail ad cause were never on here at same time!! cooperkeimel@hotmail.co.uk
  • hiya hun hope ya ok!! Im having a good spring clean this wkend!! gonna sort some of the babys toys out that he doesnt play with and give them 2 a charity shop of some kind. Your house just shrinks when u have a baby!!
    Also people must have this un controllable urge 2 buy you teddy bears which are all really cute and everything but they're evil dust gatherers!!! ha ha
    gonna get some laundry done too..
    here's my e mail so we can chat..
    katesmigger@yahoo.co.uk. Speak soon hunny xx
  • Hey suzanne. hope your okay and bubs too, yeah they have this sanctuary place in shropshire that look after all those kind of animals.
    Oh bet your dog looks so cute, is he ok now, i bet that was irritating him with the dermatitis.
    Owain was originally due to come back in june but it keeps changing so now hopefully it will be end of april, but army are so unreliable.
    My dad was in the police for years he retired from it 4 years ago and now renovates houses (bit of a change)!!
    Its very hard always being away from your partner, but when its a job in the army or police etc you just expect it i suppose.
    Let me know how you are sweetie x x x
  • hi girls!! Suzanne u'll be amazed when u see what u can do when you HAVE to!! ha ha ha. I must admit the housework has taken a bit more of a back seat since jack came along.. but you just have 2 kinda manage ur time like get little things done while they're asleep etc. But im quite lucky as my mum comes once a wk and cleans about 4 me so it's just keeping on top of that really!! ha ha

So How ru all 2day??
  • Hi suzanne, yes i get like that, funnily enough this is week i would be due on and i still have period symptoms apart from the actual period!
    I miss owain like crazy its the hardest thing to be separated, last tim he went to iraq was bad enough but this time is worse as hes missing pregnancy.
    i wish i was doing something good the wknd, food shopping tomoro and gonna get owain some clothes for when he gets back. Apart from that ill do nothing! Hope your ok, you will be feeling fine when your man is back from work! x x x
  • hi girls ru all still feeling happy 2day?! image
  • Hey k8, yeah im lovin today with the sun out and owain called me and he's fine so im in a fab mood today, ru ok sweetie? x x x
  • hi suzanne im fine thanx! u? Did u have a good weekend? Hi sophia!! Glad ur all happy too!! Im so happy the suns out 2day aswell. Have u done anything nice this wkend?
  • Hey k8 &suzanne, hope ur both well and babies too. Im fine and baby is growing by the day i only have 34 days til my due date!!
    Im so nervous and excited, weather is fab today i am lovin it its so sunny, and my pansies in garden are looking so pretty!
    Not doing anything today, ru?
    Have a good day anyway, loads of love sophia & baby x x x
  • weather is fab im lovin it, im all organised and extremly nervous to be honest im really scared but so excited aswell image
    The weeks are going so fast! Are u ok anyawy? xxx