Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

[b]Best baby/family photograher[/b]

I just wanted to tell you all about the best baby/family photographer who i had over last weekend.

If you are like us, we wanted some pictures of or beautiful girl but not ones with a fluffy rug. We wanted natural, artistic, various types of pitures at a good price!! We were rcommended from a friend of ours who had Chrisantha Image and said how pleased they were with the images.

Her website address is: www.chrisantha-images.com

She comes to your home so you dont have to drag everything to a studio, which was great news for my husband and i as having a new born would of been difficult. We would of wanted to bring everything 'just in case'!

We were both so pleased with our photographer, she was brilliant with our little girl and we actually had alot of fun!! We brought everything, we couldnt choose, we loved all of them.

A great recommend! Has anybody else used this company?

Replies

• Options
    Yeah we LOVED the pictures, we were so over the moon with them. Exactalty what we wanted, natural beautiful flattering artistic pictures. Definatly recommend!

Have you checked out the website?