Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Has any1 got really itchy skin/boobs?

2»

Replies

• i dont even know why i was with him. i know i was drunk when i met him..
  • Oh dear. does he know your pregnant?
  • ye he knows im pregnant. and ive been hearin from more than one person hes said i wont let him see the baby. i told him when the 2nd scan was its not my fault he hasnt got off his fat lazy back side to get a new job since before christmas so he can get money to fix his bike. but hey im a bitch and i cheated on him so it must be all my fault. to be honest with you i wish i had cheated on him earlier. at least then there would be a chance it isnt his! anywho. my baby (jack) is due 17th june. so i will be like 37 weeks pregnant on my birthday.
  • You sound better off without him. What are his family like - will they want to see the baby?
  • well ive only seen his sister since we broke up because i went in to see her at work. i dont even know if they want to see the baby. i know it sounds horrible but i dont wanna leave my baby with people i dont really know. we werent together very long so i dont know his family. id rather keep my baby with me or let my friends or family look after him.
  • i agree u dont need a wotless man in ur life. just make sure the baby doesn't miss out on anything! ok guys got 2 go, going home now. ill try get back on b4 next monday 2 let u know how the docs went. spk soon, will miss u! take care as always***
  • bye tess, hope you get your itchy norks sorted xxxx
  • itchy norks sounds like a serious medical condition.