Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Small bump anyone?

2»

Replies

• im good now. im talking to my friend. hes so funny i cant help bein happier even tho ive got a cold and ive still got to do this bloody assignment! how are you?
  • glad your feelin better sweetie. . im fine just tryin to do uni work its piled high on my desk, so stressful and baby theo is kicking me in my ribs!! How far are u into ur assignment? whereabouts are u in country? how old ru? i think hairdressing is a great thing to do, my sister is a hairdresser works at toni&guy so get all free haircuts and foils x x
  • bloody hell woman how many questions?! haha. my mums been helpin me so ive got part a and half part c done so part b and half c to do. im in kent. its rubbish here! im 18. i like doin the actual hairdressing but i dont understand a single bit of the theory work.
    my sister did beauty therapy last year and i dont get anything free!
  • Cant be as bad as where i live, its a nice area a small village, but its boring. Not far from towns though thankfully. Your nearer my age then, im 19. So sorry i am really nosey my fiancee always tells me not to ask ppl so many questions, cant help myself! x x
  • haha its ok i dont mind answering questions like that. i just dont like it when pervy old men ask you what your wearing. hahaha
  • I dont really talk to many old men! Tell you what makes me feel nauseous though, im 30wks pregnant and men still stare and whistle! i think its so cheeky it makes me feel sick!! men cant help themselves they dont know when to stop.
  • haha to be honest ive had more attention from men since i got pregnant than i ever did before. its great! haha
  • i hate it when men perv, it makes me miss my fiancee even more cant wait to be reunited with him. Cant do my uni work its too much!!! im stressin, my head feels like its going to explode. I have til end of week to get it done!!!! How was your 12wk scan? was your baby planned, mine wasn't!! x
  • both 12 and 22 week scans were fine. he was coverin his face both times. he wasnt planned at all. and now im single. haha
  • Oh why?! My baby wasn't planned i was on the pill, shows how effective that is! Glad baby is ok, do u know sex/due date?
  • yep its a boy. due 17th june. i couldnt stand his father so i dumped him =]

finished my assignment now. if that bloody woman moans i will smash her face in haha