Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baby on board signs

Hi all,

I'm new to the site and have been lurking for a while, but though it time to come and say HELLO! I'm Sarah and have a 2 1/2 year old daughter.

I'm hoping one of you wonderful people can help me out - i'm a bit rubbish with the internet thing and could do with some help.

I want to buy a personalised car sign - like the baby on board ones you get that i can put my daughters name in. Someone said ebay to me but i don't have an ebay account and don't really know how it all works. Does anyone know of anywhere else on the internet a website or something? that sells personalised baby on board car signs?

Thanks

SarahMurphyMoo

Replies

• Hi

Ive just 'googled' personalised baby on board signs and it brings up loads of websites, may find what your looking for on there
  • Ebay is easy to set up if you persist, you can get amazing personalised items from there.

Worth setting up an account. x
  • Hi thanks both,

I managed to getmyself an ebay account and a paypal thingy as well, got a bit side tracked and bought loads of childrens clothes.

In the end i actually found this site and got a princess on board one.

http://www.personalisedcarsigns.co.uk/shop/personalized-baby-on-board-car-sign
  • You can get totally personalised are at personalisedcarsigns.co.uk (they are only a few quid) or if you just would like a monkey or cupcake one try yabbayabbaonline.co.uk - hope this helps!
  • Hi - We have used iwantthatsign.com a couple of times they are fantastic. The selection is great and the service was super quick. The Twins peapod design is the cutest car sign i've ever seen. Hope this helps C
  • Sorry not wanting to put a dowqner on this but a word of warning I remeber once readong an eamil warning parents not to use personalised things like Car Stickers or on T-Shirts they are wearing. There is a risk that someone will then know the childs name and use it to lure them away when backs are turned. Obviously this is just a warning and hopefully would never happen but you can also never be to careful! x