Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

*Baby gros/Sleepsuits etc*

Hello guys, this may sound stupid but i was wondering how many baby gros/sleepsuits/vests/body suits you recommend i buy for newborn????

I can see him growing out of them quickly as i think he is going to be big but how many do i buy????

Also 0-3months?:\?

[Modified by: tess1 on 14 April 2007 13:57:39 ]

Replies

• Depends, I mean in the beginning, I keep mine in babygro's rather than outfits so I reckon a couple per day? I can never remember TBH. But people buy them as well for you so dont go to mad buying them!
  • i bought loads as my last baby was a messy pup!!!
    when are you due tess? for my winter babies i bought sleepsuits but for my summer boy i bought vests and baby nighties ( i show him the photos when he brings home his first girlfriend lol) also rompers are good for the summer
    buy some newborn but not masses cos they grow out of them really fast def get some 0-3

love leighxxx
  • Thanks loads, im due in july*
  • my alex was born in july and he pretty much lived in vests and rompers
  • I normally buy about nine or ten bobdysuits in each size, lo gets through 2 a day (one in the day, one at night) and that gives me plenty of time to wash them. She only wears sleepsuits at night now so I normally buy six. I get all of her body and sleepsuits from ASDA, plain white body suits are ??2.25 for three and sleepsuits are about ??5 for three, at that prce they are practically disposable but they wash really well.
  • must just say that i found asdas body suits the best really well wearing and washing and fantastic price