Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

JUST NEEDING TO LET OFF STEAM - READ THIS IF YOU WILL

2»

Replies

• i think you should now be grateful you're not gonna be in the wedding cos she don't sound like a very good friend, cut your loses and tell her to shove it, she obviously is the one who wants to pregnant and would relly hate it if you were so she aint your real friend! xx
  • Hi Den - I've just read this thread and I have to tell you that on my wedding day one of my bridesmaids was 8 months pregnant, couldn't fit into her dress (even though it had been altered for her the week before) ended up wearing a size 18 dress from monsoon that she dashed to pick up from the sale that morning (!) and looked bloody fabulous!! I didn't even care that she didn't match the others or that she took up half the photos - she was there for me on my wedding day as one of my oldest friends and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

I am ttc number 1 at the moment so I know what you are probably going through and having a friend treat you like this doesn't reflect her in a very good light.

Don't stress about the wedding - concentrate on making babies with your rather lovely sounding husband Xxxx
  • Hello All

We have been friend for 13 years (OMG) gone so quick!!!!

She just refuses to see how bad this is from my side. I do see her point of view but have tried everything to make a way around it all.

Not stressing about it anymore. I have bigger fish to fry I'm afraid!!!!

Thanks to all you guys who have taken time out to reply, you help keep me sane!!!!

Cheers

Den xx