Forum home General Chat General chat

A warning, x

millie has had a a tv in her room since christmas, she watches half an hour of a dvd b4 she goes to sleep, while i tidy upstaires, I heard her screaming i ran in and she had bite thru the tv wire while it was on, she still had hold of the wire with one hand and her other hand was on the tv, she was shaking bad, i could hear the electric going thru her, she was getting an electric shock off it, her hand went in to spasam coz of the electric, she was screaming in pain she couldnt leave go, everything happend so fast, i just pushed her away from tv and she fell on the floor, laid there for wat felt like ages and started crying, everything went a blur all i can remember was screaming for my husband to come up, took her stright to hospital she had to have a ECG scan to check heart, ive never been so scrared in all my life, everything came bk ok, so we were allowed home, just had to keep an eye on her, so i slept in her room last night, she isnt burnt but had a slight red marks were she had hold of wire,

when we have looked at the wire she had only bite thru the brown wire, if she had bite thru all 3 we would of probley lost her, i feel sick just thinking about it, i would advise anyone with tv in room to get the wires covered i only wish i had soon, x

Replies

• o my god how awful so glad to hear everything is ok now and she is well xxx
  • OMG, I'm so happy she is ok. I was just telling my husband that we need to cover the wires covered behind our tv as our daughter can get behind there. He just said no she will not bite them. I'm going to show him your post, that yes kids do bite wires.
  • i never thought she would bite them hun, xx