Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am so upset

2»

Replies

• Hi lin83 i put it on another post she came home we spent 2 hours going round the village putting posters up when we got home ahe was sitting by the door crying very thin & dh said she smelt of concrete ( he has a weird sense of smell!) so think she was locked up some where but keeping her in on a night time now cos of the fireworks so she's curled up nice & safe under our bed thanks for asking xo
  • So glad to hear it cloclo! Always good to have a happy ending.

L xx
  • So glad this had a happy ending Cloclo hope the fireworks aren't scaring her too much x
  • She's still under our bed but shes home xo
  • I'm so glad you had a happy ending cloclo!! xx
  • Hiya - is it a female cat? if so she is maybe pregnant and went off to have her babies!

with you having a baby in the house she maybe has gone off for some peace and quiet - cats dont like being pestered with noise etc! did she get a scare or anything like fireworks etc!

She will come back when she is hungry!

has she got access to your attic? my mums cat dissapeared for a few days and then mum found her in the attic - mum has stairs up to hers, with a door that closes the sttic off but it had been left open and she sneaked in because its nice and warm up there!

Dont worry she will deff come home cats know where they are better off! i would love a cat but my oh says no as i have 2 rottweilers and there enough oh and about 40 rabbits so i have my work cut out lol!

best of luck and i wont say hope she comes back because i know she will! xxxx
  • Hi im so glad she came back thats really good news she came back before the fireworks. take careimage