Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My friend has REALLY gutted me i cant believe how cruel

an old estranged friend of mine has found out im pregnant and has just rang and gave me shed loads of abuse! sayin how im stupid.. and should 'get rid of it' thing is, she hates my h2b.. not for any particular reason she is just vile to him, which is y i have washed my hands of her.

a couple of month back i went out and met her for lunch, and we had a few too many, as u do, and h2b was bein grouchy with me cos i had said i would be home before him and we were goin out (he wasnt bein possessive or controlling, however that sounds) well of course she read a lot into the phonecall and started sayin how i deserve better etc, if i had been sober i would have told her where to stick it! but i wasnt.. so i did some complaining too! so were in this pub half cut at 5pm ( i know.. terrible behaviour for 26 year old women!) an absoloute one off i might add... and she disappears to the loo, i watched from our seat as she went up to some guy at the bar and whispered something to him, next thing he is at the table (also drunk) i stood up to leave as i was FURIOUS and wanted to give her a piece of my mind and he kissed me (quite full on!)

i DID push him away however he wass very strong indeed and i had to bend myself backwards and push him to get him off (well u can imagine how that looked!) so out of the corner of my eye i sees a flash.. like a camera flash.. and there is said 'friend' saying smugly 'say cheese'

I honestly, honestly did not kiss him back i tried to get away. i grabbed the camera and deleted the pic and told the guy to get out of the pub or i would call the police! Anyway, sorry im rambling.. so she calls me up (i havent seen or spoken with her since that day) and is like 'i hear ur pregnant r u f*cking stupid' so we argue for a bit and i tell her i do not appreciate her tone and she then sayss smugly 'do u not remember our day out to lunch.. what YOU DID!! At this point i am FURIOUS (i have told h2b all about it) and siad 'what i did? no u mean what you did to me to try and spilt my relationship up!' and she just started laughing and said 'well anyway im sure ur h2b will be very interested to hear about it, and his family! then u wont be havin no baby wi him hahaha... and threatens to plaster 'what i did' all over facebook!! i have told h2b and he said he knows what happened and not to worry and tell her to f*ck off but she must be telling these lies to everyone we know it will make me look HORRENDOUS! Im alot of things but not a cheat! this is being made so much worse cos im pregnant and have terrible morning sickness all day every day!! all i can think is she is unhappy cos her little plan to spilt us up backfired!

What a bitch what can i do i cant believe she could do this we been mates for years surely there are other issues causin her to behave like this.. im the only one who still meets up wi her as all others are now married wi kids and not got time for her.

Replies

• Options
    hun i would tell her to bugger off and not to contact you again. x
  • Options
    hun she aint no 'friend' shes sounds like a jelous, pathetic little hoe. dont answer her calls or texts etc.. IF she dus try contacting u call ur phone provider n get her blocked. u dont need ppl like that in ur life - especially wen preg! .. if she was any kind of friend she would be over the moon that ur preg.
    she sounds like a rite bitch .. not even worth this post tbh!! .... forget her.
    good luck wi ur pregnancy - just u concentrate on that little person inside u xxx
  • Options
    She is a bitch. Forget about her and get on with your life and enjoy being pregnant. You deserve better than her. She sounds a really jealous person and definately not what you call a friend. A friend would be really happy for you being pregnant.
  • Options
    like everyone has said, you really shouldn't answer her calls or texts or anything. She's obviously a childish, pathetic loser with nothing better to do than to try and f*ck up the lives of people she's supposed to care about. i was completely shocked to read what you wrote. you don't need this especially now your pg and the good thing is your h2b knows the truth and has faith in you. that's all that matters. if she is out there telling lies about you and people believe her, then they aren't worth the hassle either.
    really hope your pregnancy and wedding go well. good luck for the rest of your pregnancy and just ignore the stupid biatch!
    lau 37+1 xxxxx
  • Options
    Some people just don't like seeing others happy. You know what, friends can be the worse. You can soon sive through who are real friends and who are real and not.
    When I met my wonderful husband, A friend who I thought was my true best started getting bitchy and jelous. She even made moves on him. Since then I've made other friends to find out they only got close to me to get close to my husband!
    Please don't stress your self too much. Be flattered instead that shes jelous of ur great life with man and new baby. xx
  • Options
    I could think of a few better words to call her other than 'friend'! image

Hope you and h2b are ok and try not to pay attention to her x
  • Options
    She's 26? She sound about 12. Very childish. I'm with the other girlies, block her from your phone and ignore her calls. It's good you've already spoken to your h2b cos if she does speak to him he can ignore her too (or tell her to stick it).