Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

please please 'a great big pretty please' xx

Hi fello baby expert users.
I was wondering if I could ask for some votes for my baby girl. She is currently coming 7th for the NEC part of the face of the baby show. I need to keep her in the top 10 to get through to the final. I have asked all my other forum, military (i'm Army), facebook, family infact every single person I have ever come accross has been asked to vote lol. Not sure if i'm actually allowed to put this on here but hey it's worth a shot. The competion pic was taken in May and Lily has actually changed a little as babies do lol, if you want to see how gorgeous she is she has her own facebook group lol if you search Lily Ford the face of the baby show ' you will find it. Your all more than welcome to join. Anyway guys would really appreeciate the odd vote, we can vote once a day by the way. I know it's cheeky but hey you don't ask you don't get lol..
Hope you all have a lovely wek, my Lily is teething at moment so gonna be a long week lol..

http://www.babyexpert.com/Gallery/Lily-Ford/gallery

Therese
xxx