Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

any young mum under 19.am 17

hi am 17 am a proud sahm.a ad hm wen a was 16 e was 6 weeks early any1 else a 17 yr old young mum????am fae scotland 2 lol.n es 5 months nw.;\
xheatherx

;\);\);\)

Replies

• hi im not under 19 - i was 19 end of feb! i fell pregnant at 17 and had my little boy at 18. he is called blake and is now 13months old. i too am a sahm, my fiance goes out to work to support us

kim x
  • ello! my name is claire am 19 from liverpool, my son, Phillip is 5 months on sunday. He was 5 weeks early and was a vontouse baby. I was induced and had my waters broke as I had pre-eclampsia.I too am a sahm although I plan to go to college in September to study art and design. claire xxx
  • Hey im 16 and a young mum of two.I have a 11 month old son and a 3 week old daughter.I also used to go to college up until i was 8 months pregnant image.My little girl was a week late and my little boy was a month early.
  • iya, where are you from?I am from liverpool xxx clairexxx
  • I was just 16 when i fell pregnant and was 16 when i had my lil boy whos now 15months, he was 5 days late, i found out i was pregnant in feb, and turned 18 in may, im due my little girl in october, and had planned to go to uni in september but going to leave it till next year and go then, i am from scotland (fife) xx
  • I'm quite old compared to you lot then!!
    I've just gone 22 and i have a 3 year old son, a 5 month old son and just found out i'm pregnant again. Due in Feb '09
  • awww Taylortom do you know what you're having or do you want a suprise? xx
  • Hey im 16 and nearlly 5 mnths pregnant, babys due on 28th november. xxx
  • Congratzz xmummy2bex!! Ive posted above but ive just turned 18 and have a 15month old son, so i was 6 when i had him and am 6months pregnant, wee girl due 16th October, do you know what your having?

xlisa,baby david&bumpx
  • hey im 17 n im pregnant ! im 20 weeks gone x
  • im 22 and me and hubby are ttc, my mum had me at 17 and she is really glad she was a young mum, im realy glad i grew up with a young parent. it wasnt always easy financially etc but i believe thats what any family experiences.
    if we got preg now as we hope we will i would still consider ourselfs young parents as most ppl are leaving it later and later to have kids.....but years ago id be concidered on the older side!!! strange aint it???
  • hiya i was 15 when got pregant n 16 when i had my first n just ad my second 10weeks ago n im 19 from walsall
  • Hey everyone, congrats to those who are pregnant =) I'm 20, i have an 8month old daughter called daisy and im 9weeks pregnant with my2nd =0 im now single though so i know it'l be hard but i cant wait!!

xx
  • am from scotland in dumfries.ma son is now 6 months.xx
    how is every1 then?xx
  • hey every1 im 16 and i am 14 weeks preganant. Due on 31st December!
  • Hiya girls, Im 18 now but had my first daughter when I was 16. Had my second daughter at 17 and im now 7 months pregnant (dont no wat im having)!! I dont think age has to come into being a mum really, you get immature 16 years olds and immature 30 year olds, so how can anyone judge really??? As long as you've got your head screwed on and don't try and palm your child off on other people I think being a young mom is better in the long run then being an older mum. Good Luck with everything xxxx
  • I'm not far from Dumfries. I was 16 when I fell pregnant, and had my daughter at 17. I'm 21 now though and wouldn't have changed a single thing, I also feel I've done well for myself, and my beautiful daughter who is 4 in August. I' m sure you'll make a great mum xx

• i planed my pregnancy at 16 and now im 17 and 24+2wks, from sheffield... well from barnsley but moved to sheffield to live with anthony last year. good luck young mummys. katie xx