Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

mum 2b scared

hi im new to this site. im 19 and im 36weeks in 2days i had my MW today and she said baby head in engaged im really scared. last year i had 2 miscarrages and im due near the time i hadmy first one and i am really scared im having a lil boy we have already named him tyler image we r really excited and cant wait to meet him i just want him now lol.. When could he come if his head is engaged can i have him early? xx

Replies

• Options
    Awww u must be so excited image
    Ive known people who have given birth as early as 25 weeks, so you never no... But either way youve only got a few weeks left... just have to play the waiting game image
    Good luck with it x
  • Options
    Don't build your hopes up too high!! My son's head was engaged at 25 weeks, all the midwives said he might make an early show or that he'd be huge... I got really excited... then impatient and he arrived 5 days late weighing in at 6lb 13oz!! So everyone was wrong and I was sick to death of being pregnant!! But then again, everyone is different so there's always a chance!! image Xx
  • Options
    aww. my midwife said his small but cant ever tell aye!!
    Im hoping he come early so my dad and sister can meet him cause im due on my sisters wedding day (not good).. but the thing i dont get is last year i had 2miscarrages and i lost my first one in may then i fell again but they told me i was due end of april and i didnt bleed or nothik i had few pains and they said iv lost it but i didnt have a period or nothink and went for scan cause my doctor done test on me and i was. So really i would be due end of april not may image and me and my boyfriend are confused about it.. Im really scared about giving birth tho.. xx
  • Options
    hey im 19 too and scared as im booked in for an elective c-section to have my twin girls on friday 7th of may which isnt so far away image
    i hope things will go well for me and babies
  • Options
    aww twins well!!. all best for u 3..
    his head is engaged and midwife dont think il go all the way im hoping not to only so my dad and sister can meet him as they live in ozzy and is coming over for my sister wedding for a weeks xx
  • Options
    I have to say that is the BEST name image My son is called Tyler hehe.

Honestly dont worry about coming him coming early, just because he is engaged doesnt change the fact he will only come when he is ready. Tyler was engaged for 2 and 1/2 weeks and i still went 4 days over image

Good luck with everything xx
  • Options
    aw i love the name hehe image. im fully engaged now and have 4days left and cant wait to have him fills like im going to be pregnant for rest of my life haha fills like its not going to end iv waited sooo long for him now its taking ages lol. how old is tyler ? xx
  • Options
    Sorry it took so long to reply.. im sure you can guess i have my hands full! Tyler is almost 4 months old!! He is such a monkey but i love every single bit of motherhood!

I know you should of had your Tyler by now.. how did things go?? Did you go over much?? Was he a good weight? xx