Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Whoo Hoo i had my lil man :D

Whoo had my lil man on 6th at 8.10pm 16hrs in labour image his bladdy gawjus i was a week over due i had my sweep done and it worked that day well early hrs in morning lol.. i was a bad labour i was close to having a c section his head was facing my leg so he was looking at my leg and i needed to b numbed and told when to push he had to have a sucksion and clamp to help him out i was on last push or it was a c section my mum and bf was fanticts i was really scared but got him out in the end image and his been soo good since, he wakes up once in the night so not to bad xxxx loving motherhood xximage

Replies

• awww congrats !
    best wishes . post a BS yea ?
    id love to read image
    .. sorry about your difficulties . but i can tell it was all worth it image
  • lol what a BS? :S SORRY!!! oh yea defo all worth it when u due xx
  • Aww Kimmy i just saw this! Big congratulations on the birth of Tyler!! image How odd not only is my son called Tyler, but i was also 16 hours in labour too! And it was my sweep that had set me going!! Enjoy every single bit! Believe me people arent lying when they say it goes so fast! Hehe xx