Forum home General Chat General chat

oooh am I old???

hi girls

im Elaine 22

I fell pg with my 1st at 17 - had him at 18.

fell pg with my 2nd at 19 - had him at almost 20

fell pg with my 3rd at 20 - had him at 21

so my 3 lil men are James 3, Isaac 2 and Tyler 1.

I feel a lil too old to be here though LOL image

xxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Hi,
    I fell pregnant with my daughter at 18 and had her at 19, I felt young then
    Im 22 now and 37 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and I feel old too LOL
    I think its because Im the first to have babies out of all my school friends so Ive grown up alot whereas they're still going out with no commitments

fiona xx
    37 wks
  • I fell pg with my 1st , had her when i was 22 and have jst turned 23.

I feel old and think its cos like fiona86 i'm the 1st out my friends to have a baby and commitments. Although i tell ppl i feel old and they tell me i'm daft!

xxx
  • im 21 and on my first! I couldnt have imagined having a baby any earlier! Some people think im too young but i have done a lot in my life and feel ready to settle down with my fiance of 2 and a half years. I dont enjoy going out and getting trashed as i did when i was 18, im over it and matured ages ago!
    I do love how everyone is like 'oh so your getting married before then babies here then?' I just say no and walk away, will get married when we are ready!

xx
  • Hi i fell pregnant at 19 had daughter just after i turned 20, got married at 23, fell pregnant when 24 and will be just under 25 when this baby is born x
  • I am 22 (23 in November) and had my first in April
  • feel old coming here, i fell pregnant with my first at 18 and had her at 19 i fell pregnant with my second at 21 and had her at 22 and now i will be 24 in 2 weeks, eeek im practicly a pensioner!!! xxx
  • Ah elaine, you'll never be too old for us! xxx
  • Ah thanx ladies - i feel it sometimes! I can hear myself saying things my mum or nan would say and I think "argh noooo" lol.

xxxx

[Modified by: JunieMummy on August 14, 2009 06:49 PM]

• Yeah, i feel too old for this too, but not old at all. I'm 23 and 16wks pg with first. Its due next feb, and i'll turn 24 in the march, whilst hubby will be 24 in september, we've been married for 2 and a bit years now and i run my own business.
    Isnt a young mum under 25, or thats what i heard.
  • I suppose you are as old as you feel!! hehehe xx
  • i feel old too and i'm only 22 image 23 when bubs is born tho. think i feel old coz i'm one of the last of my friends to have kids as they've all been in relationships since school and are like 3 years ahead of me in the baby stakes! lol
  • I sometimes feel really old and Im only 23, had my daughter at 21 but alot of my "old friends" are still single/without children and I got married at 20 and have dd at 21!!
  • I sometimes feel really old and Im only 23, had my daughter at 21 but alot of my "old friends" are still single/without children and I got married at 20 and have dd at 21!!
  • I"m 36 and just got married. Hubby and I want to start a family but at 36 I feel that the clock is ticking damned fast! Hubby is 30 and I wish he was 36 and I was 30 - then I would have a good eight or ten more years.. as it is now, I feel like I only have about three or four years max to have a baby. It freaks me out as we have a mortgage and future plans that I am sure we could fit a bub into, it's just timing! Eekk!

Yvette, (Aussie gal)
  • hiya, im 21.
    i got pregnant with my 1st at 17 and had him at 18, got pregnant at 19 with no2 and had him at 20 and im now 21 and on no3 which i got pregnant with at 20 and will be 21 when i have him/her! (hopefully her as i have 2 boys!!)xx