Forum home General Chat General chat

young mums in derbyshire

hi,

I am 22 and due my first baby 25th december, i get married in 4 and half weeks and live in Matlock, I was wondering if there was any other young mums in derbyshire on here.

Shell xx

Replies

• heya, my names cheryll, im from chesterfield, you looking forward to having your baby? where bouts in matlock u live? i was due yesterday but no sign of baby comin. image

chez xx
  • Yeh still in then nervous 12 weeks at the moment. I live just off bank road in Matlock so not too far from you. I get married in 2 weeks as well so got loads going on.

How has pregnancy been for you? Do you know what you are having?

SHell x
  • erm pretty pants really, the first 3-4 months i was passing out constantly and doctor put it down to changes in my body etc.. then my boobs started leakin loads! its gross haha. then found out was having a girl so that cheered me up abit, but then she started havin problems with her heart beating and i was in n ourt of hospital constantly so they could monitor her heartbeat. figured she was actualy wrapped in the cord and her heart was actually fine, then comin to the last month has been awesome as i know she will be her for definate either monday or tues as im being induced due to bein overdue. (girls r soo awkward) lol. Hows ur pregnancy been so far? you havin morning sickness or anythin? add me on msn if u want its easier to chat on there lol, flossybabygirl@hotmail.com chez xx

hi there ladies

hope ur all well...

i am pregnant with my second baby due on the 2nd december

i had miss carriage last october dont know why and how lost my 3 month old baby... but im very pleased to say im 12 weeks pregnant now and everything goin jus fine thank god!! image

my 1st child is a girl she is 1 years old in june this year!

this pregnancy im craving for the complete opposite to my 1st pregnancy i love sour food sweets etc!!!

if you love sweets and chocolate then u are defo havin a girl haha x

i was wondering if any1 is due around thae same time as me and how ur pregnancy is getting along!

plz get bak to me

thank u x

p.s my name is ash186 image