Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

any young mums in bristol ??

are there any young mums in bristol im 20 and im expecting my first whichis a lil girl and im dead excited!!2 of my skool friend are expecting also ones due the 3rd of feb the day after mine and the others due in march but she hasnt told her mum yet sowe havent bin able to go shopping ! its really nice 2 meet other young mums 2 b so if u wanna chat just give me a lil message!! xxx image

Replies

• hiya well im frm portsmouth so not that far!
    im 19 with my 1st due on the 29th march and i got a little boy!
    a few of my mates are also due around me and most of my mates from school all have nippers already im a late bloomer lol
    only thing iv been shoppin 4 is a pram! gotta wait till christmas is gone as all money has 2 go on my partner 7 year old boy lol!
    you got ne names?

nikola x
  • hey im 16 and 13weeks pregnant would love 2 chat
  • im a young mum in bristol lol!! would like 2 chat 2!! ive got every thing nik just need bits and bobs !! every thing cost so much money thou doesnt it ?? wat r u goin 2 call him ?? finding a name is also very hard !!! xx
  • hiya sorry i aint been on eya for ages!
    have u really supose i got that extra month tho!
    and i hate havin things layin around i like every think all at once if that names sence!
    an yerr everythin is so expensive but luckly my familys are all wante to buy everything trought excitment!!
    the name we got is Riley Clayton woodrow
    hes havin my fellas surname so it keeps things simple for josh as he also has a brother but he has his dad surname so he gets really confused! lol
    hav u got any fav names?
    if we was havin a girl its was gonna be Taylor-lee
    i love it so im gnna have it if we ever have a girl
    xxx
  • i was gunna have riley if i was having a boy lol every 1s having that name now but its a lush name but my bloke likes riley-jai for a girl but i dont no ?? but its spelt the girls way!! have u got a e-mail addy ?? xxx
  • yer i never thort of it 4 a girl but it sounds good i actully like it! you culd spell it rileigh
    email..o u meanlike man.coz i do but never ever go on msn you can add me 2 facebook if u have that my name is nicola purkiss and incase loads come up my pic is a me with a cap on n blonde hair with a shorter bird with dark hair if that helps lol xxx
  • im from bristol - got a 24 week old daughter. best thing that ever happened to me. I found out i was pregnant when i was 20, had her on 17/08/08 (week early) weighing 5lb 7oz.
    any1 had theres at st michaels hosp? wot u think of it?