Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How old ?

Replies

• Hey everyone. . im 19. 31 wks pregnant with my first baby boy, my fiance is 23 and weve been together 4 years and are very much in love image We only ever said we wanted 1 baby, so this is it! x
  • My name's Sarah-Jane (Or SJ if you prefer!), I'm 22 and my oh is 25...expecting our 1st in October image
  • I'm 24, OH is 26 and we are expecting our 3rd girl due 16th may! My other daughters are Caitlin who is 4 and Phoebe who is 1! Looking forward to having 'Lucie' too, although i will probably never be able to leave the house ever again!!! xxx
  • hi im 16, 17 in may i am goin to be having my first baby but i am scared as i am only 6 weeks on friday and i lost ma last one at 8 weeks 5 days and i found out by going to a dating scan so has anyone got any tips x x x
  • Just take good care of yourself Ashlea! Rest when you need to and eat healthily image xx
  • ashlea you could ask for an early scan at a early pregnancy unit?
  • Hi im 24 my hb is 40 we will be first time parents and im due oct 12th image
  • hey, i'm 20 and my OH is 29,we got an 8 week old little girl hollie- who was born on my dad's bithday, was totally unplanned and a BIG shock, but worth it!
  • My names sophie im 18, my oh's 24 but most of the time hes just about on par with our 10 week old daughter Amelia-Rose! does anyone else get annoyed with being looked down on by older people because of our age? fair enough we've only been toghether 15 months but we've just brought a house together and will eventually get married.....one day!image

[Modified by: Sophie+Amelia on March 09, 2007 04:30 PM]
  • Hi Sophie yes i feel like this all the time, im 32 weeks pregnant, im 19 but look much younger and people give me really judgemental looks and whisper. Its really rude, but i have learnt to ignore them, 18 and 19 is not young to have babies anymore!! x sophia x
  • Hi I'm 23 with two boys, one is 3 years, the other is 9 months
  • im 16 my Oh is 19 im 16+3 with my first..... looking very 4ward to it .... congrats to all f you xxx
  • Hi i'm 23 just had my second child now 4 months old beautiful baby boy called Angel had my previous child at just 18 years old hos now 5 loving every minute of it!;\)
  • hi girlies my name is kirsty, and i am due to give birth to my son joshua on 29th may! this is my first so veeeeeeeery nervous!
    i am 21 and oh is 28 we wern't together long (3months) before i caught whilst on the pill!!! but he has been really supportive and are both glad we've made the right decision to go ahead with things.
    i wouldn't have it any other way now, but i am getting nervous about the birth HELP!
  • Hi, I'm 21 and my OH is 27 years, we have 2 children- girl (sophie) 3 1/2 years, born a week before my 18th and boy (Jacob) 1 1/2 years, born 8 days before my 20th. I love being a mum, its great but hard work at times. Some people think that at 17, 18 , 19 you are to young to have children but that all depends on the person, i was a very mature 17 year old, i've always been around children and have helped to look after my little brother since he was born (i was 14). I wouldn't have it any other way. I think having kids young means that you have more energy and you have the time once they've grown up to go out all the time. We still go out but not as much, as we both have great families who love having the kids. Support from family and friends is the best. Good luck to you all. If you what to chat about anything feel free.

[Modified by: tad on April 05, 2007 09:33 PM]

[Modified by: tad on April 05, 2007 09:40 PM]
  • Hi Hayley! Long time no speak eh??
  • Haven't seen you since school!!!
  • Awhhh! Well yes this is true! How is family and married life treating you?? Me and peter are having our first at last! How's sandie and the baby??
  • Hehehe well we been busy doing other things...seem to be doing things backward! Had huge plans to be married a few times but things keep happening...i still have my dress even if i got to waddle down that aisle!! Moving closer to home soon hopefully, just got to wait for house to sell!! I respect anyone with more than 1 kid...my sis has ashley whos 2 n just had jake just less than 2 weeks ago!
  • Awhhh thats lovely. Glad you're all sorted!! Any plans for Sandie n Nigel to get married??