Forum home General Chat General chat

How old ?

Replies

• hi im beth iwas 17 when i got pregnant with my DD amelia-jayne. she is now 22 months old, and im 18 weeks pregnant. im not with her dad anymore as he was violent towards himself infront of her. i live in scunthorpe and i work part time, if there are any young mums here from scunthorpe please dont hesitate to get in contact, beth1987b:hotmail.co.uk

• She's with Alex now...father of lovely Jake....although Lee still sees Ashley.
  • Hi Hayley! Hi Beth, I've added you xxx
  • i became a mum at 14 when i was drunk. i was going out with a lad and did not know what i was doing because i was drunk. i was in a good relationship with the father who was 17. he was born on 12 november 2003,we called him kieran. when i was 15 we then had nathan on 27th may 2004 he was planed. when i was 16 i had another boy on 27 september 2006 we called him joshua.by this time i was ,married to the father of all my children and went on the pill so i did not get pregnant again. however i found out i was 6 weeks pregnant. i had a scan last week and 2 our suprise i am expecting identical twins. i am also in my first year of 6th form as i still did my GCSE's and got 5A*'s and 5A's.people gave me funny looks for being so young but i don't care i would not change a thing. my husband can provide for us all now we r just thinking of another boy name and another girls name for the twins, because we want their sex to be a suprise, and because we did not know it was twins we only thought on 1 girls name 'Catlyn Patricia Lidijia Shales' and 1 boy name 'Benjamin Phillip Morgan Sheles'. i don't she why people shold think of me as a bad mum love my kids to pieces and they get lots of love and cuddles of me and hubby. so what is wrong with young mums. why do people think they are so bad can u answer my question.:\? thanks becky
  • Hi there I was 19 when I had my son, 20 when I had my daughter and now I'm 24 in two weeks with my third baby, don't worry- young mums are fun mums
  • Yes but that does not give them the right. i do not judge them. i also manage 2 go 2 school and give my kids the best. why should i be looked at bad when i love my kids and look after them like i do
  • I had my first son at 17 and I am now 21 and just had my second boy (april 1st)
  • hi, i'm 20 wit 4 kids and 1 on way due dec
  • i will be giving birth 2 my 4th & 5th children in november. i am 17 and OH is 22
  • Hi my names tara, im 19, 20 in may, and my babygirl is 2 this week and my boy is 7mths today. My partner is 21.
  • hi im krystle, im 20, 21 in june, my hubby is 28. i have a lil boy called billy, he is 16 months, im 34 weeks pregnant, due 26th may with another boy, maybe gonna call him ethan. xx
  • I'm 19 and my fiance is 22 and we have a 3 year old son - I'm 3 months pregnant with our second child, due at the end of October. I will be 20 by the time this little one's born.
  • i can't wast,it is my 1st wedding anniverary on sunday i can't believe it has gone so quick.Becky!
  • Hi im 22, my o/h is 27 our baby is due september 15th,This will be our 1st baby. I will 23 by the time baby arrives.
  • I'm 21, husband is 25 in may, been married since september, and 1st baby due in june.
  • Hi im 21 and my hubby is 26. Our 2nd baby due 25th Sept already have a girl, izzy whos just gone 1 so kinda hopin for a boy this time!
  • im 20 so's other half. 25 weeks pregnant and having a little boy.
  • hi im 22 oh is 37 and we have 2 boys 3 and 15months
  • I am 20, I have a 9 1/2 month old son & I am 22 weeks pregnant.
  • I'm 22 my first baby is due on 22nd May which happens to be the day before my 23rd birthday! :lol: