Forum home General Chat General chat

How old ?

124»

Replies

• Hey, I'm Lauren. I'm 15, 16 in June. 20 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Nice to see there are other young mum's here too.
  • yep, i thought the same thing! its nice to see other people who are around my age (i was 18 in feb) x x x
  • Hi im 21 and had my first daughter at 20 and my 2nd is due on 25th sept!
  • I was 17 when I had my son, 16 when I got pregnant. I'm now 26 and 24 weeks pregnant with baby number 2. A 9 year gap in between. Sometimes I wonder what it would have been like not to have had commitnments at such a young age, but I've still been able to enjoy life and achieve eveything I've wanted to so far. This pregnancy is so much nicer as I am a lot more settled and have the option of maternity leave this time which I didn't the last. Also, got myself a much better other half this time around, who is caring and loving. What a difference!

Its hard at times being a young mum, especially a single young mum, but its not like all doors are shut to you. You just have to be a bit more careful about what you do and remember you can't wake up with a hangover like your mates can!
  • Im 22 and expecting my first baby in August. My o/h is 33.
  • Hi im 21 and due in 15 days (5th june) with my first. my fiance is 23.
  • HI IM ROXANNE 21 MUM 2 EVE 1 AND DUE BABY NUMBER 2 IN DEC OR JAN X

• Hello, im 22 pregnant with my 1st baby.
    I will 23 when i have my baby as its my birthday on wednesday, My o/h is 27, were both very happy, we was very worried at 1st as it wasnt planned, but we buying our own house now,So we getting sorted, Finally
  • in 21 and i have a 1 yr old son
  • Im 21 weeks pregnant and will be 20 when my baby is born and i cant wait!
  • Hi i'm 20 and my oh is 30 but doesn't act it. I am due to have a baby in 8 days x

Good Luck hun! x
  • Hi. im 23 and my oh is 28. we are getting married on 03 aug and i will be 27 weeks on the day. We arnt getting married because of the baby as the wedding was planned now for a year. I do find people looking at me with critisizing eyes as i do look younger than i am but i dont care. I dont think your age matters cause when you have your baby in your arms you are every bit the dottin mother that an older person is. lvu diane xxx
  • im 20 and have 2boys 2 1/2 and 5weeks would love another already! xxxxxx
  • Im 18 and have a 13 month old daughter, expecting a baby boy in October! image
  • Hi Im 19 and live with my fiance (20) who I've been with for nearly 3 years and have a 1 year son called reuben together.