Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Any 1 due in 2 weeks

Hi Girls,

I'm due in 2 weeks time and feel soooo tried, i haven't been able to sleep all that good. I've been getting really bad back pain and its been getting worse, i've also been gettin discomfort at the botton of my bump. Any1 else been feelin the same as me?
fiona xx

Replies

• Hi fiona...i know how you feel..i have my little man now but just wanted to wish you all the very best with your new baby. The discomfort your getting is probably from baby bearing down getting ready for the big arrival!

Good luck! x
  • Hey, yeah ive been getting the same thing! Got just over a week to wait and sometimes thats just too long! I thought we were supposed to be relaxing now!? :S lol.

I get two types of back pain tho... general aching and my back seems to have knotted up a real treat. Lovely. Luckily my OH isn't too bad when it comes to getting the knots out but its really painful!

And the discomfort, my MW said the same as Sammy - that its highly likely to just be baby pushing down. Not to long to go!