Forum home General Chat General chat

Mums to be in SW area

Hi, im 24 and expectimg my first baby in August.
I would love to meet other mums to be in the Putney/Fulham area.

Replies

• YEAY! HI, I AM 31 AND I LIVE IN PUTNEY, I AM ACUALLY EXPECTING MY SECOND CHILD - ALTHOUGH MY FIRST WAS 9 YEARS AGO SO ALL FEELS QUITE NEW TO ME AGAIN - I AM DUE ON 27TH JUNE BUT HAVE SUFFERED 3 MISCARRAGES IN THE LAST 2 YEARS SO AM KEEPING EVERYTHING CROSSED AT THE MO! HAD MY ANOMALY SCAN YESTERDAY AND ALL SEEMS WELL, I WAS CONVINCED I WAS HAVING ANOTHER GIRL BUT ACTUALLY ITS A BOY! WHAT HOSPITAL ARE YOU BOOKED INTO?:roll:
  • Hi there I'm 23 not expecting but just had my child in november his now 4 months old but would love to have someone to do baby stuff with e.g shop for baby clothes have talks about before, after and during I live in norbury also the SW area not to far from clapham junction station which is about 1 or 2 stops from putney.
  • hi im 19 years old and live in victoria i am 4 months pregnant with my first child and wld love to meet other single mums.
  • Hi
    Im 21 and live in south kensington, would love to meet up with other young mums in the area. My email address is laurasbuck@hotmail.com, if your planning on meeting let me know! I was due on the 28th of march bu still waiting!! lol hope to hear from u soon
    Laura xxx
  • Check out www.kidsinchelsea.com and www.kidsinfulham.com! Great websites! They have everything! Xx