hi there any young mums out there from north east area

Replies

• Hi snuggles im from bridlington. xxx
  • Hi snuggles,
    I'm from Durham but I'm not very young!!! Tracy x
  • hello im from louth if that helps?
    xx
  • hi snuggles im from aberdeenshire, how about u ??x
  • im from near durham nice to have someone near by to chat to if anyones interested
  • hi snuggles im allways here if you need to talk. xxxx luv sarah.xxxx
  • thans sezra its always nice to have someone to talk to who doesnt get sick of baby talk all the time. where you from? my son is a year old next month the time has just flew over how old are your children or child lol x
  • Hi Snuggles, I'm also from near Durham but I'm not very young but still feel as if I am. (Sometimes!!!!) I have 2 boys, one will be 4 in June and the other will be 2 in March. We are expecting our third in September. Hope you are well and hope to keep in touch. Tracy x
  • Hi Snuggles, I'm also from near Durham but I'm not very young but still feel as if I am. (Sometimes!!!!) I have 2 boys, one will be 4 in June and the other will be 2 in March. We are expecting our third in September. Hope you are well and hope to keep in touch. Tracy x
  • Whoops sorry about that!!!! x
  • hi tracy hope you pregnancy is going well. Do you know what you are having this time? i would love another baby in the next year or 2 i love motherhood so much its so rewarding. im 22 in a couple of weeks and its my sons birthday 2 weeks after that so celebrations all round. x
  • Hi snuggles i dont have any kids at the mo lol but in may the 11th i will have a beutifull baby boy im 26 years old and currently under going buying my own house stress!!!! lol. how about yo hope your ok and bubs. xxxxxxxx luv sarah.
  • Hi snuggles and Sezra, not sure yet what we are having. Hope to find out at scan as we did with other two. You are right motherhood is wonderful but exhausting at times. I'm afraid I'm the real grandma of the group, I'm 39!!!! eeekkkhhh and if all goes to plan will be 40 when number three is born. A bit scary but I only met my husband when I was 30!!! Hope all is well and you are looking forwards to birthday celebrations!!! x
  • hi sezra hope your pregnancy is ok. had any strange cravings yet mine were sausages and banana icecream. you must get tired easy with being pregnant and buying a house very stressful. have you thought of any names yet. Do you live anywhere near chester le street
  • sorry about asking where you live just had a look at previous msg and saw bridlington
  • hi tracy hope your keeping ok. just planning a party for my sons 1st birthday i cant wait the year has just flew over id love another one soon. so whens your baby due is your pregnancy going well x
  • Hi snuggles its ok lol. not really had any cravings apart from pickled onions and banana milkshakes from maccy dees lol. my pregnancy is ok he keeps me awake most of the night kicking my bladder think he might be a boxer when he gets older lol. Back again lol forgot to mention no names at mo think i will leave it upto james my o/h lol. xxxxxxxx

[Modified by: Sezra on February 16, 2007 12:41 PM]
  • well i hope everything goes ok for the rest of your pregnancy keep in touch xxxx
  • Hi Snuggles,
    all is going well but work and house renevations are keeping me on my toes. Hope birthday celebrations are going well. It's a lovely birthday being one. tracy
  • Hey, I'm from just outside Durham image