Forum home General Chat General chat

Thought I would share this....

........ Smurfy just exercised it's legs and my belly moved!!!!!!    image It's the first time that this has happened properly!!!!!!

Replies

• oh wow thats great Caroline!! xxx
  • Thats fantastic!!! Of course you should share that, its a big step. Now your stomach will be doing a merry dance all the while. I miss it loads, mine used to take on a life of its own with jd's acrobaticsimage

• I was so excited!!!!!   image

Shame Zoe missed it!!!!  image

• I would've been too!! Its even better when you have a witnessimage

Hope you get your ice cream today, just read the other post x

• Yes, whenever Bronwyn puts her hand on my tummy and leans on me she gets a kick for her trouble! If I put my hand and press on my tummy I also get kicked, we have been playing little games!!

The little monkey is a lively so and so! Bronwyn was a real mover too so I guess I shouldn't be surprised!!!

Are you getting a lot of movements Mel?

• Congrats Caroline.  I loved feeling Catalina the first few weeks that she was making the big movements.  Got fed up later as she spent most of her waking moments kicking the blazes out of me. Still does given half a chance!  The sonographer we saw at 36 weeks even gave us a perfect image of the guilty foot.
  • oh thats fantastic, its so fab when you actually see your belly move. of course you should share it. i cant believe how quick your pregnancy is going.

• Me neither Kas! It's quite scary! Especially as I was telling you all that there was no way I could be pregnant!!!!!!   image

• Thats brilliant Caroline, i love it when they really start to move

Hope you are feeling ok xx

• I loved trying to guess if it was a hand or a foot. I remember my little boy just before he was due, dragging an elbow or heel across my stomach and my mum was able to see it! I wish my husband had liked feeling the kicks - he only did it once as he said it made him feel funny!

Did anyone get phantom kicks for a few days post birth?

• Wow caroline it must have looked weird.

Riley was forever poking limbs everywhere,sometimes he's saty in the same position so i had an extra bump on me bume.

Kezza my hubby was the same,it freaked him out when he was able to feel riley kick, did catch him out at times in bed when he thought i was asleep and put his hand on my bunp waiting to be kicked.

Cant say i ever had fanton kicks after,altho they do say people who have limbs of still complain of pain as the brain hasn't registered properly.

• Aw Caroline thats so nice for you, i really loved watching my belly become distorted when Hollie wriggled around in there.

I agree too, i cant believe how quick your pregnancy has flown by, time seems to be going so much quicker since i had Hollie. Does your pregnancy seem to be going faster this time than with Bronwyn?

Emma thats so sweet of Adi, did you say anything when he thought you were asleep. Ian loved feeling Hollie move, he forever had his hands glued to my belly but she used to stop kicking when anyone put their hand there in the first few weeks.

• Awww Caroline thats fab - of course you should share that imageimage

I also agree that your pregnancy has gone so quick! Feels like only the other day that you were telling us you were pregnant - EEK so fast!!

• Yes I had phantom movements after Bronwyn was born, only had 5 months of not feeling anything before i could feel smurfy kick as i could feel him/ her move very early on!!

The little monkey had been moving and grooving all day!!!

• Wow that great Caroline, must be an amazing feeling