Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I need to be more careful

to grab a cotton bud and when i came out of the bathroom could hear Bronwyn, who I left in front of the tv!

She was on the second step of the stairs and trying to get onto the 3rd!!!!

Time to purchase another stairgate me thinks!!!!

Replies

• Options
    um yes, Luka fell done a few steps the other day, I had been carrying the washing up the stairs and he decided to follow me. he hasn't attempted it again yet!!
  • Options
    aww bless I bet she was proud of herself! I suppose thats a benefit I have of living in a ground floor flat not enough space for all Kai's toys but at least we've got no stairs!
  • Options

She sure was! Then she tried to sit down, backwards where there wasn't a step!! Thankfully I was there to catch her!!! 

Kai is a real cutie, I meant to say something when I saw his pic last night! Such big blue eyes, and what a cheeky face!!! We have that high chair too!!!

• Options
    Ooops! Bless her she's practicing all her new skillsimage
  • Options

Oh er! Cleavor Girl Bronwyn but I think someone needs to explain to her that shes only 10mths old - hehe

• Options

We had to do the stair gate thing, real pain the neck to be honest!  So pleased when we got rid of them.  We have narrow Victorian stairs and the gates wrecked the paint whilst installing them.  A good friend of mine, who has a steep staircase, never used them with her two and neither came to any harm, not sure how!  I think I'll do some investigation into the different types next time to find some that fit that won't ruin my hallway.

We have a local scheme that lends you things like stairgates and play pens, might see what they have then I can give them back and it won't cost me anything.

• Options
    Definitely time to get a stair gate, but clever girl Bronwyn
  • Options

I already have 2 stair gates, 1 on the living room door and one at the top of the stairs.

Yesterday Bronwyn  and I were rolling around on the floor playing and tickling, suddenly she climbed on to me and stood on my chest before getting up onto the sofa and by the time i sat up she had the sky remote in 1 hand and my mobile in the other!! She looked mega proud of herself, stood there with this big cheesy grin on her face!!

• Options

Definitely time for another stair gate!!

It's amazing how much ground they can cover when you just nip of the room for a minute!!

Cameron's latest is to climb onto the chair under the window and then up onto the window ledge, i can't leave him alone even for a second image It's a bit like having a second shadow at the mo!!