Forum home General Chat General chat

newbie xx

hi ladies, im new on here been meaning to join for a while but have never found the time lol! Im mum to a nutty 20 month old and 31 weeks pregnant with number 2! Im due on 22nd october. Anyone fancy chatting? x

Replies

• Hiya MummyG,

Welcome to PP. I'm Lucy and mummy to 2 boys age 9&6 and a little girl age 2.

So not long to go now for you then. Do you know what sex you're having? What do you have at the moment?

Hope your pregnancy's going well, and look forward to chatting more soonimage

• Hi MummyG

I'm Cheryl and ttc our first. This will be our third month of trying. Chat soon x x

• hi! No we don't know if its a blue or pink bump yet! It was such a lovely surprise not knowing last time we thought we'd do the same this time lol We have a little girl, although i think shes more boisterous than most boys! Im finding it quite hard to keep up with her now! x
  • Hi MummyG

Im Emma mum to Riley 3 1/2yrs.

Congrats on your pregnancy,hope all is going ell for you.

Look forward to chatting.

• Hi my  name is Tracy just signed up today. 1st baby due 10th march  having a girl. Can't wait to have my body back got to have anti D jab done soon hate needles not looking 4ward to it. Not had any sickness don't know if I should be jumping for joy or not lol.
  • Hi Tracey,

Welcome to PP! I'm Lucy, Mum to Ben, 2 and due with my second on 9th March! We don't know what we're having as they wouldn't open their legs!

Am loving my bump at the moment, but miss wearing clothes that fit properly! Hope the jab's not too bad, should only take a few secs..

Look forward to chatting soon x

• welcome to pp

Im mum to Ayesha also 20 months and Isabelle 4. I am 18 weeks pregnant

• Hi Tracey

Welcome to PP x x