Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

had a good night last night

Well, yesterday i was rushing him all day for the money he was ment to be giving me (so i had money to go out) and acted as normal as ever. never said a thing to him. i had to go to the shops and he even went with me (looks after the kids out side the shops as i nip in and out of them) she rang when we were out and he made out i dragged him down to her when really he tagged along, but never mind. anyway he came round just before he set off to see her at 7pm and seen i was getting ready to go out. i said great i'm running late, thanks for the cash and he left in a major strop lol

he then rang me and called me a checky cow! said i had a go at him cos he never watched the kids on thursday and all along i had friday night planned. i said thats none of your business. he asked where i was off to, i said thats none of your busniess, so he said the only reason i rushed him over with the money was in case i got my leg over tonight and he wouldn't give it to me on monday (he's not back on sunday as he's going to one of the bar maids birthday partys with her!) i said look i'm not getting in to this with you and hung up on him!

so that was that. the night went ok, but it was so quite, went to the wrong place and every one was so old to lol, but it was a laugh with me mates, i met up with david to, got a nice pic of me and him together, so soon as stacey sends me it i'll show you him, i'll be sticking it on my facebook profile anyway to (he's on face book now, he looks like a w**king web cam guy, really bad lol)

got back home for midnight ish, summer had actted up for my mam so she said she' never baby sitting again, but when i got her down at 1ish she slept til 7:30 so that was good image

Replies

• So glad you had a good night hun,im sure your mum will come round soon enough,after all she is her grandaughter not satan.lol.

Good for you on not telling him anything.

Chat soon.

Oh might not be around tonight as going to a baby shower.

xx

• Glad you had a good night Kristy and weldone for not letting Ray bully you into saying what you were doing and controling the situation etc..... imageimageimageimage

Will take a lookie at FB soon image

• Glad you had a good night and well done in handling the phone call with Ray x