Forum home General Chat General chat

What games does your kids play online...

Just wondering what kind of games are out there. I have a 7 year old and he is now getting into games online, but i don't know of any good safe sites. Help....

Replies

• My son enjoys the games on webkinz.com - they have a really safe chatroom for kids also.Hope that helps.image

• Try club penguin or webkinz my neice really enjoys those ones. She espcially enjoys taking care of the pets on webkinz.

• Thanks -- I will try those sites -- Any other sites you all know off.... that way i have a variety for him to go on..... image
  • Lydia loves the disney channel website and the warner bros one, plenty of games to play!!
  • Oh yes i actually looked at the disney channel site and it is really good one. Have anyone played on wekinz, i got my son one of the animals and he loves it, if anyone has a webkinz animal let me know and maybe our kids can play with there animals.
  • Hi - I like to go on mousebreaker.com which has tons of arcade type games as well as more 'educational' but fun games involving geography and words.  I don't believe that any are x-rated but then I don't like those anyway and wouldn't pay any attention to them.  County Count Up is a great way to learn about English geography and there is a city finder game as well, really do find out if you know your own country of not. 
  • Thanks Nicolette, I haven't heard of that one but i am off to check it out. And i hope there are no X-RATED games or pop-ups, lol...
  • Mine use cbbc/cbeebies sites.Nick/nick jr.Disney.My 4 year old can't survive without the Dr Who website.It's on most of the day.One of mine likes the Nasa site.There are some good learning ones,we actually found the ones they use at school.Don't let them loose with google.You'd be suprised what you can get just googling something seemingly innocent,and that's with all kinds of security.(Mine thought it'd be funny to google poo.Lovely!)Be very careful about downloading freebie games.We've had viruses and trojan horses come with things which looked safe,and we have really good security programs.
  • Nickjr and disney have so much games and its wonderful. I love it. I recently bought DD a new webkinz and i can't seem to pull her away from the computer. I know what you mean about the viruses and downloading free games that actually happened to us about 3 months ago. We had to take the computer and get it rebooted. That is why i'd rather stick with sites that others have recommend and that i think are great.