Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Weeing on Ovulation sticks

What time of day would you say is best to do the test? My instructions say 2.00-2.30pm and not to drink for 2 hours before. What do you think? so far this has not dectected my surge. On cd16. Hope to see from you all.

Replies

• Hey my mate is bringing some in to work for me today that she doesn't need any more and they have instructions so Ill have a read and let you know if it says anything about the time x
  • Hi Louisa, how you doing?

Internet says between 2-2.30pm is best. I even contacted the company where I got the sticks from to say they don't work, they are looking into as they are super sensitive they should work. I should get hubby to wee on them as it should work on them, Tried it it did not. Maybe I should have tested earlier than cd11. Im on cd19 and nothing, will stop them tomorrow as I think I should have ovulated by now. Just got to wait till dday. Hope you are feeling better.

[Modified by: rebecca1975 on October 30, 2008 09:04 AM]

• Yes Im feeling good thanks - im sure im oving now so maybe feel a bit better subconciously for just knowing my cycle is normal!

• Glad to hear that, hope you have lots of luck.
  • You too honey x