Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

hi - new girlie!

hello... well... i have finally taken the plunge to join. i have been lurking for a couple of days just having a general mooch around but i feel the need to get stuck in! hope you dont mind! image

this site had been recommended to me via YAYW.

ok, where to start... im a bit of a wafler so forgive me! lol

i am 25 got married in March to my lovely hubby, i have PCOS, on NO meds at all aaaaand.... all i can think about lately is BABIES!! image

it feels like the next natural step but everything is wrong. timing, finances and of course - fertility.
the whole conception thing feels like a confusing minefield at the moment so I am looking to use the site as a form of advice and support and also a place to vent my frustrations at being oh so broody!

[Modified by: **starlight** on 22 November 2009 11:17:35 ]

Replies

• Options
    hey mrs welcome to the site. i came over from yayw too and have found it brilliant. i have read a lot of posts from ladies in the same situation as yourself and im sure you will get some great advice on here to help you decide on your next step....................just wanted to say hello and good luck xx
  • Options
    hi, thanks!
    xXx