Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Which cream/oil is the best to use in pregnancy??

Hello,
I am 6 weeks pregnant and i want to start using a cream or oil on my tummy to prevent stretch marks as much as possible!! Can any one give me any advice as to which is the best to use?

Many thanks.

[Modified by: Katiee on 20 February 2010 18:59:28 ]

Replies

• Hi Katiee
    I used bio oil and didn't get any stretchmarks. However, apparently if you're going to get stretchmarks youllget them no matter what you use! Did your mom get stretcmarks? If she didn't, luck you - you're unlkely to get them either. It's also going to be affected by how much weight you put on during pregnancy. Probably not the answer you wanted - we all hope there's a miracle cream!
    Anna and Monty (2 weeks 6 days)

ps you'll get a lot more answers to a post if you post in 'pregnancy' or the relevant 'due in...' forum!
    All the best for this wonderfully exciting time xxx
  • thanks for your response and advice! i wasnt sure where to post my question! Oops x
  • hi katiee
    with my 1st child i used coco butter which was especially for stretch marks religeously every morning and night and have no stretch marks at all, now i am 7 wks pregnant with my second and am using it again.
    hope this helps x