Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

lost our baby in dec i was 12 wks pregnant please help

i have just found out im pregnant again, but ive got the same pains again like a dull period pain, ive been up to the epu but they could only see the sack so i have got to go up next fri, im scared . i dnt wnt to go throught that again. im o neg does anybody know if that affects you :\?

Replies

• Hi i am sorry 2 hear about you lose, i dont think with you being o negative can affect you. i also had mc not that long ago and i have just found out i am pregnant again. every little pain i get i start to panic because i think it is happening again. i have got a internal scan on thursday and i am scared about going as i dont no what it will show up. I really hope your scan on friday goes well image x
  • I have not been through what you have, but I just thought that I would let you know that I am on my first and have had dull period pains all the way through since day one. I was concerned but everything seems to be fine so far (touch wood) and my mw is not worried at all.

I will keep my fingers crossed that this one is sticky for you x

I HTH xx

Kel 14+2
  • thank you so much for your replys, vicky i will be thinking of you on thur if you want to let me know how it goes
  • Sorry to hear of your loss. I think it's only natural to worry about everything when you've had a previous miscarriage. Just check anything you're worried about with your midwife. Just because it happened last time though, it doesn't mean it will happen again.
    I had a MC in January, then had a bleed a few weeks ago, and was convinced the same thing was happening again. I'm now 14+1, and feel so much better now i've safely got into the second trimester.
    Have you looked in the 'Pregnancy after Miscarriage/Ectopic' forum? You'll find no end of support there.Miffell and Vicky-good luck with your scans, and Kel, i'm only a few days behind you!
    Ellixx
  • well im 7wks and 2days, saw our babys heart beat today, so im just going to take 1 week at a time. hope you got on ok, vicky on thurs
  • thank you elli for your reply, it really does help hearing from people, take care everbody xx