Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi! I be newbie

Hi I'm new on this site!
I have beautiful baby boy called Max who's now 5 months old and teething (urgh!!!)
Soon start weaning which I'm sure will be lots of fun!

Just saying hi! xx :\)

Replies

• Hi! I'm new too, both to this site and motherhood!
    I've just found out I'm pregnant, and am only 6 weeks gone, so am very overwhelmed and unsure of what i should and shouldn't be eating, drinking, doing, feeling lol!

So that's me image hi! xx
  • Hi I'm new to this & also to pregnancy, I'm 18 weeks - I'm really looking forward to being a mum. I haven't/dont think I have felt any kind of fluttering yet. I have my 20 week scan coming up & am very excited as to finding out what sex baby I'm going to have. As I haven't felt anything I do wonder what is going on inside. Does anyone else think the same?:\)
  • Hi everyone, i just wanted to say if your pregnant to pop over to the pregnancy forum and all the preggers women will be there to jelp you with questions and advice etc and if you have had your baby to pop over to the baby forum. I dont know why they put an introduce yourself forun on here as no-one ever looks at it. Looking forward to chatting to you all soon. xxx
  • Hi Rachel Congrats! First baby really exciting!!!

Max was my first baby and didn't feel fluttering until about 20 weeks-ish I was at work and thought it was gas moving around (duh!) but it kept happening and I asked a friend who said its baby!
    It's really lovely felt like bubbles popping against the inside of my belly xx
    :\)
  • hi im new to this site im having my third baby really nervous this time around thought id say hi