Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Second time round and still confused!

Hello all. I've never been on a chat forum but I thought this would be the perfect time to start as I'm pretty much housebound at the moment because I can no longer reach the pedals in the car because of how far back I need the seat to accomodate bump! This is my second pregnancy and strangely I have more niggling little questions going around in my head this time than I did when I was pregnant with my little girl. I'm in the process of packing my hospital bags, which is abit of a joke because it's actually 3 bags and I'm considering a fourth due to the amount of 'necessities' I'm trying to squeeze into the threee bags I've already packed as they are bursting at the seams! I'm booked in for a c-section this time round which is all abit daunting but at least I can be organised, and this time I won't be breastfeeding as it just did not work for me and my baby girl as I was not producing anything and she was starving, so I'm confused as to what I should do about the feeding situation for the first few days when I am in hospital. Does anyone know how it works and if so can you let me know! Do I need to take in my own bottles and formula or do they provide them to eliminate confusion? At this rate I'm gonna be taking the entire nursery and kitchen with me 'just in case'. Please help! Thanks, Amy from North Wales, mum to Megan 16 months:\?