Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hey im a multiple mummy and new :)

Hey all
Never got round to doing this before and im a bit behind the times lol!
I have ID twin girls Ella and Ruby who are 11months they are 1years old on December 4th! I could cry at how fast its gone by but at the same time its been a rollercoaster of emotions! They are totally mental haha! So i just thought that i come on here and see if there were any other multiple mummy's with babies around bthe same age as mine lol! Or any mums or mums to be in general im always happy to listen and help if i can image
I have a partner Sam who i have been with since the girls were 4 weeks old and he is a great father figure to the girls image
I am a part time student and i work part time too haha!
So hope everyone is well and look forward to chatting soon
Eve and my gorgeous girls...Ella & Ruby
xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi
    Its nice to see someone who has experianced it before and can share a few pearls of wisdom. I am 29 and 15 weeks (just) with my first. Im still not convinced im pregnant as i have been getting off rather lightly with the symptoms. Unfortunatly i cant claim for it to be planned but my husband and I are very happy about it. My sister is about 2 weeks behind me and we are very close, hers was planned! I felt very guilty about it to begin with as she suffered a misscarage the week before i found out.
    You must be so busy with the girls, studying and work!!
  • Options
    Hey yeah busy thats an understatement haha! image
    Its all about organisation tbh and learning to function without that luxury known as sleep haha! My girls didnt sleep thorugh until they were 8months old lol! They would wake each other up and everything lil tinkers but totally worth it! I know its hard to take in at first i never admitted it until i was 20 weeks i had the symptoms and everything but i was like nar its wrong (mine were unplanned too) and i didnt tell anyone i wore baggy clothes and everything lol! I knew and my partner but that was it told everyone else at 20 weeks many ppl had an incline but thought it rude to ask my mum couldnt believe it but was glad to know the reason id been avoiding her lol! I was only 18 when i had the girls! My friends and Family helped a lot my partner cheated when i was 7mnth so i kicked him out image He slept with my friend and gother pregnant and he has NO interest in the girls since his son was born! I was like fine then they have Sam and he is a godsend haha!
    Anything ya wanna know about let me know and i will gladly advise hehe and gossip hehe! Lovely that you are going through it with your sis and nowt wrong with unplanned pregnancies as long as the baby that arrives is loved and cared for image My two are the best accident i ever had =D x