Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

hi every1!!! im new to this but il give it my best shot!!! i live in scotland and want to make sum friends!!! i just found out last wk im pregnant in the early stages just about 5wks so its all pretty exiting got my first docs appointment 2morro but i feel more sick about telling my parents even if i am 30yrs old!!! how do i tell them??? wen i found out all i said to my fiance was "come and look at this" he knew anyway we were using the clearblue ovalation test just once and it seemed to have worked i guess we are both just lucky!!!!

Replies

• Hello! & Congratulations!!!!
    I know exactly how you feel, the thought of telling my mum mad me feel so sick, I ended up telling her in a busy cafe where she was so shocked and excited she burst into tears... the embarrasment! I'm in a different situation mind as i am 20yrs old and the other half is 29, been with him for 2yrs and baby wasnt planned so we were completly shocked but we are both really excited! I only have 6 weeks to go now! Being pregnant is the most wonderful feeling though, everyday is different, dont get me wrong morning sickness and the extra weight isnt the nicest thing in the world but everything else is fantastic!
    Good luck at your first docs appt, enjoy it! Speak soon..x