Forum home General Chat General chat

Hello

Hi There...

I have recently found out that i am PG and due on 27th Feb 2010... Am very excited but trying not to think about it too much as i know it is very early days...

Anyway, i am sure i will be asking you all some very random and probably insane questions over the next few months so apologies in advance image

Sunshine x x

Replies

• Congrats! I am due on 12th feb with my first its so exciting but scaryimage
  • Congrats to the both of you! I'm still reeling from the positive result I got yesterday (was sure I had done the test wrong so did another today, and yup, I'm still pregnant!) and am currently having the most bizarre hot flush. I'm only slightly pregnant (due 6th April) so am trying very hard to keep a lid on my excitement - but I'm just too excited!!!!

Here's to motherhood!!!

xxx
  • Hi Ladies and congratulations! I found out I was pregnant on Saturday. We have only been married a few weeks and had not expected to get pregant quite so soon so we are a little shell shocked. Still very early days though, the estimated due date is not until 1st April 2010. Really hoping our baby is not born on april fools though! Good luck to you all
  • I know what you mean about being shell shocked! I'm still getting my head round it. We had only been trying for a little while and I really didn't expect to fall pregnant this soon. I was hoping to sort out the study first so it could become the nursery!!