Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

my charlie

hi i'm new i just wanted to tell u about my boy charlie he came into the world on aug 23rd and enterd heven the same time he died during labour and i'm so totally deverstated i had to be put to sleep and when i woke my husband said he hadnt made it i now feel like half a person the only thing that keeps me going is my 2 boys and my wounderful husband x

Replies

• Options
    I am so sorry to hear that hun, I would check out support forum, hope you are feeling better soon, take care hun x
  • Options
    Sending you (((big hugs))) nobody should ever go through what you and your family have. There is a support and also a bereavment forum here. Take care chick xx
  • Options
    thank u for caring its been nearly 6 weeks now we go back to hospital on mon the 8th so we hope to have a answers on to what happened to charlie i'm not doing to bad i'm trying hard for my boys the days are tough as i'm on my own , my husband has gone back to work take care love vicki x