Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hey New Young Mum Here!

Hey Im new to dis I am a young mum I wna chat wid otha young mumz n see wat goes down etc . . . .I dont mind mixin with all age groups Im 19yrs of age with a Son. . .I dont really no how ne of this works n wat to do so please dont hesitate to wna help n holla back . . .THANX xXXx

Replies

• Hi i'm Chanelle,i'm 19 and i have a nine week old baby boy.
    I'm new here and i would love to chat to other young mums!!

Chanelle xx
  • Hey i'm Danielle and i'm 18 (19 in august wooo lol) and i'm 41 weeks nd 3 days pregnant!!! soo 10 days overdue! i think i in early labour tho :S!!! i went 4 a sweep at 41 weeks nd the mw was really shocked how low the bubba's hed was, nd since then i keep gettin tightnings in my stomach nd back pain nd top of my legs go bit ded.. mw reckons its early labour nd i'm havin contractions but i dnt think its that painfull so i really confused! help looool!
  • hi everyone, this site is FAB!
    daniellet sounds like *something* is happening, awwwww you'll have your l/o soon!

chinee, how old is your l/o?
    i have 2 boys harry 4 and luke is 15months =D
  • Hello Im claire and 22 im 37+4 days pregnant with my first baby. Just joined a couple of days ago too x
  • Oh poor you leigh...I was 21 when I had my first. Dont be scared. You r body is made for this and i recovered best from this birth as you are young and fit. I just had my 5th aged 38 so it cant be all that bad. Talk to your midwfie about your fears.
    good luck
    d x
  • my lo is 20 weeks and i was petrified how i'd cope right up til giving birth but it's just the best thing ever being a mummy and this site is great. Get more useful info on here then any mw/ hv/ dr ha ha x
  • Leigh dont worry! enjoy everything that you are feeling now, i'm 21, my first is 5months old now and i love it and look forward to doing it again one day, you will be fine! My advice if your very scared is take each day as it comes, remind yourself of all the posotive things and read lots of magazines and let yourself get excited! x
  • HEY IF NEONES GOT MSN OR FACEBOOK N WANT TO MINGLE N GET TO NO A NEW YOUNG MUM THEN DONT HESITATE TO MSG ME!!! IM 19 IN DA LONDON AREA!!! HOPE TO CHAT SOON!!!! MADDLOVE TO ALL XXXXimage
  • heyyy guys im 16 years old live in cov just want friends iv been ditched or treated shit .im exspecting a little girl on the 26 september .. add me on facebook my name on there is juejue elizabeth bates and my profile pic is a scan pic get adding pleasee xxx
  • hey im going to be a young mum (hopefully) im 11 weeks pregnant, im also new to this and i have posted a thread for some advice as im conserned, if someone could read it and give me some advice thanks girls xx