Forum home General Chat General chat

I will never ever moan about.....

Smurfy keeping me awake at night by kicking me, or trying to mangle my insides ever again!!!

Today I am counting my lucky stars and enjoying every single flutter and movement, however big or small that I can feel.

I arrived at school today to be told that someone (an ex pupil) who is at the same stage of pregnancy as me was admitted to hopsital last night with concerns. They couldn't find a heart beat and she is having to deliver her dead son by C section this afternoon.

I just sat in the toilet and sobbed, I still want to sit and cry but am trying to be brave. I know these things happen all the time but it has really hit me hard!!!

Sorry to be so down in the dumps as it's really not like me at all!!!! 

Replies

• Oh Caroline, hope you feel a bit better. This is terrible news, it has happened at around the 20 week stage to 2 mums at school, it is so sad.
    Pauline x
  • that is so sad, it also happened to me when i was expecting Tom, awful xxx
  • Sending you a huge hug Caroline.

xx

• Oh Caroline that's awful, no wonder you're so upset.

Sending you a big hug, take care xxx

• Oh Caroline that's awful news.

Sending you a big hug, take care xxx

• Oh thats so awful poor woman,and you too.I feel like crying nowimageimageimageimage
  • What awul news Caroline - sending you big hugs x x
  • That is awful news Caroline, sending you a big hug and try not to think about it(easier said than done) xx
  • hi caroline, im so sorry to hear you are down, i dont blame you, its so sad, im sitting here welling up as i type.

its so hard to think about as you are at a stage where baby can quite easily survive should she/he be born now.

just keep enjoying those movements and keep your chin up. you know where we are

kas xx

• Caroline, big hugs and hope your feeling a bit better today,it must be hard to hear. Like kas said keep enjoying the movements.
  • Oh thats such sad news, no wonder you cried. Its hard when your at the same stage but try not to think about it too much.  Sending you a big hug x x x

• that's so sad image hope you are feeling okay and enjoying all those kicks.. pregnancy is such a scary precious time.. thinking of you x
  • oh that is so sad i would be the same hopr you feeling ok today
  • How awful, sending you a huge hug. It must be so hard to hear that when you are the same stage. My sister miscarried a week before we told my parents i was expecting and whenever i look at Hollie i think what it would be like if she had a cousin the same age as her.