Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Nice One Mel!!!!

Web User Of The Month!!!!!!!!imageimage

Cool prize too, well done!!!!!!imageimageimageimageimage

Replies

• Well done Mel!!!image

My mag hasn't arrived yet, hoping it comes in this mornings post. Enjoy your prize.

xx

• image Well done Mel, though not a suprise, whats the prize? x x image
  • Yay!!!!!   Well done Melimage

That is a fab prize ( Baby Einstein goodies)

It's nice to see a pic of your boys,Mel.

• Well done Mel, lovely pictureimageimage
  • Well Done Mel!!

I doubt you will have to wait as long as some people have!! I think it was the choice of Kenwood supplier that was the problem!!

• oh its a good gift this month mel for susbcribers thomas tank engine stuff!!

WELL DONE AGAIN MEL!! X

• Well done Mel image
    Pauline x
  • Well done Mel, i hope you dont have to wait too long to receive your prize. I only had to wait a few days for mine to come. I think it was just kenwood that were the problem. xx
  • Well done Mel image

Hopefully my mag will arrive tomorrow, i love looking through it to see if i recognise any names or pics!!!! I don't think PP loves me, i've never won wuotm image image.

• ooh - have just seen the pic!! congratulations, does look like a fab prize and good timing before christmas! it's my first month of subscribing - was very excited when the mag arrived, and they even used a quote from me! hehe
  • Well done mel,congrats. Fab prizes and im sure they may e quicker being a different company.

Hope  they do for you.

• Well done mel!!! I'll have to wait a while for my mag as still not subscribed......
  • well done mel
  • woo hoo well done mel,  you def deserve it lol

kas xx