Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

right guys, am back ish

sorry haven't been around for a while, been really depressed so just haven't been on line as much.

sort of ok now, or not i'm not sure. just give up i guess.

shit with rays still the same, he goes on how hard things are for him with work (just rang) i said it's not that i don't beleive you, just that i don't have any respect for you in that job, all the hard work you may have done has been over shadowed by your affair so now the whole thing is just rubbish to me.

just don't know how i can stop feeling sorry for him (cos i do) why is that! my god.

anyway on a brighter note, i put summer in her crib upstairs while i put charlie and nicole in to bed at 7, and she just fell asleep! couldn't beleive it lol so going to see how that one plays out.

Replies

• ah kristy i remember doing that with luka, i struggled in the evenings trying to get all three to bed on my own when he was newborn and terry was out at work. I used to lie him in his crib while i bathed tate and put him to bed and more often then not he would fall asleep, so i then thought i would bath him and  put him to bed first and thats what we did. gradually as he got older and started to sit i bathed him with tate and then all of a sudden here i am with almost two toddler boys. its amazing how they change and develop and my goodness in a years time so will you have done kristy, you are doing an amazing job! would love to see some piccies of the summer when you get round to it xxx
  • Hi Kristy, nice to see you back on line.

I too remember putting Hollie in her crib once while i sorted her clothes out and she just fell asleep, she then slept through the night for 3 weeks. Pity she doesnt seem to know what sleep is now though, because i could desperately do with some. image

It sounds like you are being very sensible and staying strong for your kiddies, and not allowing Ray to change that. Like i said on the tx, I am glad he is getting some help to sort himself out for the sake of the kids. I hope things get better for you soon so you can all move on with your lives. xx

• Hi Kristy.  I haven't been on line much either, but I did wonder where you'd got to.  Sorry things are still pants for you, but you do sound more positive.  I think it is another sign of Ray's idiocy that he didn't realise what a strong personality you are and he was never going to win against you! Quite telling that he can't let go. You're doing great so keep your chin up!

The first time I was able to say "The kids are in bed" was joyous.  I've just got to the point where I can put Catalina to bed at around the same time as Bon and enjoy a little bit of evening to myself, well, I say 'to myself', I have a husband to look after (or is that another kid...?) and I never seem to get to sit and enjoy, just don't have to worry about the kids whilst doing the housework!

Why do I always cry at the end of 'The Return of the King'? (Guess what I've been watching)  I cry at the drop of a hat now I'm a mum, got worse after having Catalina.  Ho hum.

Nice to hear from you again Kristy.  N. xx

• well she woke up at 9, had her feed and went to bed for 10:30, then she was back up again at 5:30 (she stired at 4:30 but never woke), went back to sleep at 7 and is stil sleeping now, but charlie and nicole get up at 7:30! (charlie got up at 6:30 for a poo though lol)

anyway i slept from 11 to 5:30ish. so to me thats good enough.

you know what i have to stop my self from doing is sending him texts about things like this, just want him to know how good his kids are and what he's missing out on, but trying to not text him all the time.

• Ahh Kristy i can understand why you want to share this stuff with him you're kids are little starts but ithink you're right to try not to text him, he chose to be apart from his kids so it's his loss.

whenever you want to share news of the kids, you can tell us! image

You're doing a great job kristy xx

• Glad to see you back on here Kristy. I agree its such a shame hes missing out on his kids but it is his loss.  Stay strong x

• It's great to see you back on here. You do an amazing job looking after 3 lo's by yourself, but i know how hard it must be not to text him to share all the good things. It's his loss, he made the choice to throw your relationship away and now he has to live with the consequences.

It's great news that Summer's sleeping pretty well for you!! It would be lovely to see some up to date pics of her, i bet she's changed lots since the last ones. Take care xx

• Hi Kristy,
    Glad you are ok, sorry you have been feeling down. Things will pick up real soon I am sure.
    Take care.
    Pauline x
  • Hi Kristy

Good to see you back onlineimage

I thing you are doing really well under the circumstance and its only natural for you to want to tell him whats going on, but as Tasha has said tell us insteadimage

You know where we all are if you need a chat xx