Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Taking some time out

So I think my title says it all really.

Gonna take a bit of a break from PP and concentrate on me and the OH for a while.

I think that ttc is really getting to me now and with it being 9 months i'm finding it quite difficult to get excited - i'm sorry everyone image

So anyways gonna sign off for a while - i'll still pop by to say hello etc and makesure your all behaving and obviously we have some new PP members arriving soon so dont want to miss that but you might see that I dont post often etc. (well i've been dwindling for a while now)!

Girls who arent on my MSN list (sorry) its been lovely getting to know you all and i've made some fantastic friends on here and hope that i'll be back with some good news soon but for now, Take Care and look after yourselves, kiddies and bumps xxx

Replies

• Bless you hun. Wishing you lots and lots of luck ttc, but most of all enjoy spending some quality time with your hubby and hopefully you'll be able to come back with some exciting news for us.

In the meantime take care and we'll hopefully still have our MSN chats!!!!

Tata for now xxx

• Hi Sarah, i know what you mean, i don't blame you for taking some time out. you know where we are, i need to get back onto msn as we haven't chatted in ages. take care hun xxx
  • Sarah we are going to miss you loads but we all understand what you mean and look forward to speaking to you soon. Look after yourselves and enjoy spending quality time with Sam. I am on msn more now my sister is in uni, so I will be on most days so if you ever want a chat you know where to find me.

Take care xxx

• Sarah, pm'd you before I read this post. I am gonna pm you again with my email address. I totally understand. Take Care. Pauline x
  • Oh bless you sarah i totally understand what you mean, i was nearly a year before conceiveing 1st time so totally know how it gets to you, you're right to concentrate on you and your hubby. I'm sorry i've missed your phone calls lately, i hope we get to have a good chat soon, i'll look out for you on msn too

Take care and big hugs to you hun xx xxx

• Hi Sarah

I too no how hard it can be ttc for ages,best of luck to you and your hubby,

Hugs

• Sarah, i completely understand where you're coming from. The best thing you can do is to take some time out. Sending you a big hug x x x x x
  • i undersatand were you are coming from hope to chaat soon
  • as I tell every one get a bubble bath and candles with your fave chocolates, cures or helps to ignor even the most stubborn of blues. Trust me you will feel better. Sometimes I do that I sometimes even end up crying in the bath but it is me time and I always feel better for it. Even if it is just for half an hour.
  • Hi Sarah,

Big hugs.

Like the others have said, I completely understand where you are coming from. I wish you loads of luck ttc, blowing baby dust in your direction.

I hope to catch you on msn at some point.

Take care, xx

• Sarah, I also totally understand. Good luck with everything and really hope to see you back on here soon with some good news. Take care of yourself x x x
  • And you think you can get rid of me that easily??? I think not!!!!    image

I completely understand your reasons for this, just don't be a stranger!!!!

Be positive!!!

• i know we spoke on msn and on the phone, but as i said before, you know where we are for a chat, and im sure you'll be back on here again very soon with the best news.

have lots of nice quality time with sam (wink wink nudge nudge)!!

im sure we'll chat soon

kas xx