Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

feeling a bit down

Hi all,with all thats happened this weekend and all the blood loss(sorry if too much info)I just feel a bit down which is to be expected I know.Also Paul is dealing with it in a "bury my head in the sand way" which is fine if its his way of dealing with it but my way is to be open and talk which is annoying!

On a more positve note.we have a couple interested in our house which has been on the market since april.Fingers xed there. Also the MIL is down from liverpool at the weekend which is fine by me cos lots of help with isabelle and we get on well too which is a bonus.

Replies

• You will feel down Jen it is only natural. Things will start to get better bit by bit. Hang in there and pm me anytime. x
  • Hope you are feeling better soon. I know how hard it can be. Get Paul to take Isabelle off your hands, go and have a fab bath with candles some yummy chocolates and get yourself a miniture bottle of wine, the ones that just do one glass. (want to keep you healthy for next time so not too much wine) You need it. You will feel better I promise. Maybe get a family memeber or friend to have Isabelle over night go out for a meal or even just orange wednesday the pictures, lol, just get out and spend some nice time together.
  • I'm not surprised you are feeling low, your hormones will be all over the place.

You know we are all here anytime you want to say something.

Take care of yourself, xx

• Can't imagine how you're feeling at the moment, hope you are okay, take care of yourself x x

• Thanks girls,loving your suggestions linz xx
  • yes it will be nice to spend some time with oh, sometimes they don't want to show they are just as upset as you as feel they have to be strong. sending you even more hugs xxx
  • I hope you are feeling ok this morning.

xx

• Better today thanks,bit more upbeat.Might pop into town for a spot of retail therapy!!
  • Hi, glad your feeling a bit better today. Its natural to feel all over the place at the min. Take care and enjoy your shopping!!!!
  • Sending you big hugs and a kiss from Hollie, i'm glad you feel a bit better today. Hopefully your mil can taked Isabelle out for an hour at the weekend to give you some time to spend with your partner.

It is good news about your house, i will keep my fingers crossed for you that it sells with no problems or delay's. xx