Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Off to a fun day today

At a nice little village just down the road. They have loads going on for 0-18yr olds including a fun bus!! I cant wait to go on that! We used to have one come round when we were kids and I used to love it!!!

It's raining at the mo but I think most of it is indoors anyway! Infact cancel that- it is absolutly P1551ng it down now !!!!!! grrrr the pram is outside and so is the washing-better go!!!

Replies

• Options
    oh no! Hope it brightens up and you have a fab day xxx
  • Options
    Hope you had a great day, in the last school holidays I took my niece and nephew to one of the Persil fun days and they loved it
  • Options

Just got back and she loved it.

They had so much to do she didn't know what to do first!

• Options

Hi Jen,

I'm glad you both had a lovely day.

xx

• Options

did the rain hold off for you? glad you had a nice afternoon.

my buggy board arrived yest evening so had planned on taking a walk to town to give it a test run but it poured with rain allllllll afternoon. gutted. i also need some essentials so will now have to take a trip to tescos when ant gets in.

chat soon

kas xx

• Options
    Hiya Jen, Glad you had a good day, what was there to do? image xx xx
  • Options
    I hope you had a fun day! I was stuck at home with loads of work to do. I'm grateful that it is quiet around here image
  • Options

They had animals for kids to hold such as rats and tarantulas!! and snakes- needless to say I did not go anywhere near them.

The playbus was brill,they had toys upstairs and arts and crafts downstairs which she loved.They also had lots of games for older kids and police doing talks on road safety.

It did pee it down but we spent most of the time on the play bus!so we were ok!!

Kas,hope you managed to get out and test the buggy board xx

• Options
    oh god! were there kids holding snakes?! I can't imagine myself doing that as a kid! I know a friend of my took her daughter to a birthday party at a reptile park and sent me a picture of 10 of them standing in a line holding on to one snake! Thinking about that gives me shivers.
  • Options
    I used to have a pet rat called Ste after my ex, well the pet shop didnt sell scum