Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

no results grrr darn doctors

I was hoping for Isabelles sample results today. I was told to ring on fri and they would be back but the jobsworth of a receptionist snapped and said they are not here try mondayimagesilly cow. Waht is it with doctors receptionists??sorry if anyone is one but they are so snotty here!! I used to be a veterinary receptionist and would have been shot if I spoke to people like that.

On the plus side I think she is on the mend!she certainly has her appetite back today. Its been a long 2 weeks but I think theres a light at the end of the tunnel!phew!!

Replies

• Sorry to hear you were unable to get her reslutls back. I have the same thing with my doctors, the receptionist tries to diagnose the problem and is very unhelpful when you want an appointment. Hollie had a really bad cold at 3 months old and couldnt feed and the receptionist told me i would have to wait a few days before getting an appointment because they were full. Like i could leave her unwell at such a young age, it wasnt like i had rung as soon as i saw the symptoms i waited to see if it would clear up before ringing them.

I'm pleased to hear isabelle is getting better and is eating something.  

• They are unbelievable don't you think?!!!

• drs can be so frustrating, hope you get them soon hun
  • Most of them are rude, but my doctor's recpetionist is such a lovely girl. Every time I see her and I make it a point to tell her that she is one lovely receptionist. There were some who were so rude I really wanted to give them a piece of my mind.
  • ours just put every one on hold, ive been stood waiting to make a follow up ap and theyve answered two calls. said hold please and carried on gossiping with the other receptionist, also ignoring me!!

Glad to hear shes on the road to recovery hope they are more helpfull monday xxx

• hope it goes well Jen, OMG Laura your back already
  • lol Linz, im a true addict and Lolas a complete angel!!!
  • lovely pic of Lola x
  • thanx, any news on the results? x
  • She is a cutie Laura! And yes you are a true addict! I hope next year I'll have a bundle of my own. She is only 5 days old? How is jack? I bet he feels like a grown up already.