Forum home General Chat General chat

Haven't been on for a while

Hi to everyone, hope you are the kids are all well. Big congrats to the ladies that have just given or are about to give birth, can't wait to see the photos.

Having been working a couple of days each work (casual contract) some adnim and Christmas shopping (nearly done).

My cycles are very irreg after mc so not sure where I am with ttc at the mo. Trying to let it all just happen (LOL)!

Hope to catch up with you all soon.

Pauline x

Replies

• Hiya, i've not been on for ages too. Just so busy with everything!! Good luck with ttc, i'll keep my fingers crossed you'll have some lovely news to tell us soon x x

• Hiya Pauline lvoely to hear from you image

Hope you're ok, wishing you all the luck with continuing ttc.

What are your plans for christmas, are the kidslooking forward to it?!!

ps, Hiya Sarah too!!!!!!! image

• hi pauline

hope you're okay and not working too hard! sorry to hear your cycle's all over the place, hope they sort themselves out soon xx

• Hi Pauline - good luck ttc, hope it happens for you soon x x

• Hiya Pauline, hope your cycle sorts itself out so you know where you are. Like Mel says, it would be lovely to conceive before Christmas. Wish you lots of luckimage
  • Hi Pauline,

It's good to hear you are ok. I'm about halfway through my Christmas shopping, so should be done in the next week or so image. Then just got to wrap it all!!

Like the others have said, I hope your cycle sorts itself out and that you conceive soon.

Take care, xx

• hi Pauline, good to hear from you again, glad you are keping well.

still got my fingers crossed for you ttc.

you are doing well with the xmas shopping, thankfully we had to have all my family's done for when we went to ireland last week, so its just friends and family here now, and we have a few bits sorted, must get on with it again!!

chat soon

kas xx

• Hi Pauline - just to share with you, after my mc last year my cycles didn't go back to regular at all, I varied between 22 and 35 days from some months, but when I was well and relaxed enough still managed to conceive.

So don't  worry, it'll all work out and fingers crossed for an early Christmas present!

• hi pauline glad to see you back - dont stay away for so long next time
  • Hi pauline,

I havent been on for a couple of days either because our laptop broke, but Ian seems to have got it working for the time being although i think it is on its last legs and we cant afford a new one. image

Good luck ttc, i too dont know where i am at the moment. I had last period 4 weeks ago but not sure when i should be expecting the next one. I think i may wait a couple of weeks and see if it comes before testing.

We havent even done our christmas shopping yet, i have so far got a tube of smarties, a stocking and a battery operated fire engine for Hollie and that is it. I better get a move on. 

• Thanks girls.
    Sending love to all of you x