Forum home› General Chat› General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Its so quiet on here!!!

Everyone is off having babies!!!!! Hope you are all well,Laura,Caroline and Mel and of course, Lola,Leighton and Harry. They are all such lovely names. Hurry back to pp as its to quiet without you all!!!!

How is everyone else,im off to work todayimage Still not long til christmas wooohoo!!!

Replies

• Options
    I have been so busy lately as well been thinking about everyone though. Hows Belle doing Jen is she any better
  • Options
    She is fine now thanks Linz!!she has not stopped eating since friday!!!!
  • Options
    thats good. Ayesha has been ill with the flu, also she had her mmr just before she got it and that gave her a temp plus she teething. Poor thing didnt know what hit her. But she has started eatting again totday. She has had 3 bowls of cereal
  • Options

Hi,

hollie is also teething at the moment, i have had very little sleep this last week. But last night i decided not to give her any painkillers before bed because she was waking up screaming at 11pm and i couldnt give her anymore. So i thought at least if she wakes then i can give her some and she can go back to bed. But the little monkey slept through until 6.30am image I'm not complaining though as i desperately needed some sleep, i was so irritable yesterday and snappy with Hollie.

We dont have much planned today, i am in the middle of the housework so will get back to it soon. I have done upstairs and just have the floors to hoover and mop downstairs, but thought id stop for a break and so Hollie could have a snack.

Jen, glad Isabelle is better and is eating again. Hollie seems to be eating loads at the moment, and i think it is because she isnt having milk at night anymore. 

• Options
    Jacks just always a pig!! Everytime i find time to get on here Lola wakes up! lol so all my posts are either very small or i take about an hour typing it x anyone know how mel + harry and caroline + Leighton are doing? xx
  • Options

Hi everyone! Well i'm not out having babies but just been busy Christmas shopping. I have so many little ones to get presents for because we have decided to have a big xmas party this year. We need gift ideas for the little ones, as BIL is going to dress up as Santa and give away prezzies. I am running around planning games and getting everything prepared for the big day. I will come one every now and then and ask for your opinions of course!

By the way, there are 5 mothers who will be having the baby in January and 4 of them are first time mommies. I wanted to get them a little something since their little ones won't be out as yet in time for the party lol. Any suggestions?  

• Options

Hi Soph,

Your party sounds great. How about these for the mummies to be?

http://www.auravita.com/products/AURA/CARU11028.asp

• Options
    Waitrose and boots do some nice mum to be ranges aswell. Burts bees and mother goose are lovely things to pamper with
  • Options
    ebay has lots of baby shower ideas inc games for cheap
  • Options
    Thank you ladies, I can't believe I didn't think about that! I'm so focused on getting baby items that I forgot pampering the mum is the most important right now! Thanks for the link Lucy. YOu ladies are the best! I will probably get a little baby book plus the body & bad set for mum and maybe put it all in a nice basket. image