Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Advice please

Whenever I get a bottle out for Leighton Bronwyn gets pretty territorial. She throws a wobbler and screams and cries and this evening she tried to get between me and the bottle. I had to give her her bedtime bottle a little earlier than usual.

I don't really want to get her into the habit of having a bottle everytime I give Leighton a feed, but what else can I do at the minute?:

Any ideas???

Replies

• just msn'd you.

xx

• I think giving her cuddles before a feed or maybe praising her the times she is calm. Its a tricky one though. I hope she calms down for you soon.
  • we had this Caroline, exactly the same, it didin't last long, but to save the peace i just gave tate a bottle, they are still babies really themselves and are going through a huge transition getting used to sharing mummy and a baby suddenly there 24/7!! must be a shock to them! after a couple of weeks tate lost interest in the bottle thing. i would just give him one with a couple of ounces in xxx